16 June 2009

The Beauty of Polo

So, a few weekends ago I dragged two of my very dear friends along with me to see Prince Harry play in the Veuve Clicquot Manhattan Polo Classic. It was marvelous and I loved every celeb-tastic moment of it. Therefore, I will share two photos out of the hundreds I took since I get a little photo happy:

Action shot:

Beautiful. I'd never actually seen a single polo match until that day and it was pretty exciting.

Prince Harry shot:


Well, he's just fantastic. AND such a do-gooder as the event helped raise funds for his charity, Sentebale.

You may also note that none other than Nacho Figueras, the face of Ralph Lauren's Polo fragrance, was also a player in the match on the opposing team, Blackwatch. Here's a look at one of his Polo ads:


He's not shy, that's for sure, and certainly seems to think he's pretty special. The again, JUST LOOK AT HIM. Yes, that's right. He IS special.

That's all for now.

-B

No comments: