27 May 2009

Sniffle, Cough...I Think I Need Some Retail Therapy

Hey guys and dolls, hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial holiday weekend. Much barbecuing and picnicking I presume? Lovely.

Feeling a bit under the weather today so I'll keep this short and sweet. I do believe that all you Upper East Siders can squeal with glee because the brand spanking new 86th street H&M should finally be opening its doors to all. Oh yes, I can't wait to see the bright, shiny new frocks its glorious shelves have to offer.

Anyhow, I need to do some photo uploading soon so that I can post those of the Bergdorf windows corresponding to the Met's Model as Muse exhibit and I plan to take MANY fab photos this Saturday when I go out to Governor's Island for the Manhattan Polo match (Prince Harry IS single you know!).

Also coming up in just a few short weeks is the Whitney Art Party! Though I don't completely want to part with my hard earned $250 for a ticket...I think I must.

Byeee,
B

No comments: