07 November 2008

Le Week-end!

Ahhh, Friday! Things to check out (in NYC, sorry):


The Chocolate Show is this weekend! It kicked off with the usual chocolate fashion show (above photo not of this year's show). Not sure if I'll make it or not, mainly because I'm not sure I feel like spending the $28 for a ticket.

Also, LuckyShops is having its sale. Tomorrow is the last day! Labels such as Vena Cava, Geren Ford and See by Chloe will be there, will you? Items will be up to 70% off retail, so if you still want to shop in this recession, this might be the place to do it.

As for me, I must figure out what to wear to a friend's b-day dinner & drinks celebration...but I don't know where we're going yet! Also, found a great coffee table and two side tables, so I get to pick them up tomorrow (yay!) and hope they'll fit into a taxi.

Bon week-end!

-B

No comments: