09 October 2008

Lovely Lanvin

Sorry I've been so absent these past few days...hmm, yeah, most of this week/weekend I guess. Internet troubles and have been feeling a bit under the weather and greatly in need of rest but so much to do. My Mom is visiting this weekend! Yay! I'm excited but also wish I was feeling better so I'd enjoy things more and could get more accomplished, i.e. laundry, cleaning...

Anyway, as Paris FW has come to a close, I give you my top picks from Lanvin.

Photos [Style.com]

Ah yes, the always amazing Alber. How do you do it M. Elbaz? Simply flawless...A subdued palette with a lot of black and charcoal tones, and a print and a pop of color thrown in every now and then. The cuts on all of these are fantastic, the draping, the wrapping...so beautiful. On-trend with some one-shoulder styles that I love, and that absolutely stunning emerald green creation...c'est magnifique! Oh Alber, je t'aime. Send some love (and your fab clothes) my way soon?


Xoxo,

-B

No comments: