17 October 2008

On Being Very Busy...

This week has been insanely busy. Work as usual followed by basically some sort of something going on every night after. Wednesday I went to the CW's Fall Bash (secretly hoping to spot the Gossip gang) at Blvd on the LES. They had show inspired drinks such as "Sex at the Peach" (90210 - the Peach Pit, haha) and a "Chuck Basstard" which was waaaay too sweet to be a drink either for or inspired by Chuckles. Spotted? No one interesting unfortunately. Then of course there was the debate!

Anyway, last night I went to a cocktail event at the Gant flagship store for Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist's photography project with the store. So that was pretty cool and I always love his photographs and I would LOVE to work with him on something. I think we'd get along just famously. Photos courtesy Gant, and check here to view more of their collaboration.


Of course, couldn't miss Grey's. I know, I know...a lot of people think it's gone downhill, but I for one still love it.

Ah well, today I'm heading out of work early to run some errands and get ready for my friend S' wedding! I'm not in it, just a guest, but it's in Jersey so I'll have to g
et myself ready and then take the train there. You may remember, I'd been pondering what to wear for quite some time. So, what did I decide on?

The below BCBG runway dress! Just lovely I think, and the color is really great
for me. Unfortunately I don't have the fab belt to go with it, but I can't really complain since it's a $400 dress that I found on sale at Bloomingdales for the low price of just $56! Yeah, you read that right. In fact, it was such a great deal that I ended up buying a second BCBG black lace dress just because I liked it, and it was originally $300, but I only paid $42! Since it's gotten a bit cooler today I'll likely wear tights with it, but I'm quite thrilled that I found it.

I'll be sure to post more of my own photos very soon since my internet is finally working! Yay! Perhaps if I actually get to relax this weekend?

Happy Friday!

-B

No comments: