08 September 2008

Fashion Week Top Five: Alexander Wang

Photos: Alexander Wang Spring '09 [Style.com]

Okay, so actually this one is my top six and seriously could have been more because I LOVE ALEXANDER WANG. Dark, edgy, fabulous drapery and blazers. Give them to me please! I'm in love with the first look I chose because as you may know, I love blazers and jackets and I love shades of blue and that pale aqua is a beautiful spring color. The sheer detail (which has been shown a lot on the runways thus far) of the look is fantastic with the detailing that's been added. Tuxedo jacket! Need I say more? The pale purple wrap style dress is amazing and fabulous and I WANT IT NOW! The print and the draping detail of the last two are great as well. Ughh, sample soon please? Thanks.

-B

No comments: