12 September 2008

How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Count the Ways...

Photos: Zac Posen Spring '09 [Style.com]

It would be appropriate for me to go ahead and just post every single piece of clothing from Zac Posen's show, because I absolutely LOVED THEM ALL. I did try to sort through photos choosing my favorites, which was incredibly difficult and I could not limit my selection to just five.

This collection was definitely a departure from what we've seen in the past, but it totally worked in his favor. The colors are great, the prints are fun and overall this collection feels a bit edgier than usual for Zac.

Since I'm still in a dress-loving phase, many of my favorite looks were dresses or top/skirt combos. He did have a great tuxedo-inspired pant outfit that I adored, but sadly did not include in this selection. Ah, so beautiful.

Zac, if you happen to read this, I would be totally okay if you wanted me to wear your designs exclusively. Free advertising, right? I know, I'm so thoughtful, sometimes I just can't help myself...

This weekend, as usual, will probably be short on posts as I am still internetless at my new appart. So kids, have a good weekend and fantastic end to Fashion Week! Maybe I'll catch you at the Bea...?

-B

No comments: