29 September 2008

Bienvenue à Paris!

As you all know, Paris Fashion Week has begun in all its glorious beautifulness. Ahhhh....glamour, couture! My top five looks from Balmain:

Photos [Style.com]

Christophe Decarnin, how do I love thee...let me count the ways. I completely adore his dresses, so perfect are they to go out and be fabulous with yourself and friends. The first two I chose for their vibrant colors, shape and cut. I'm also in love with the studded sandals they're wearing. The little black number is feminine yet edgy which I'm really into right now. That awesome white dress is just amazing, as were the other similar dresses to this one in various bright hues, which I equally admire. The cascading ruffled skirt is fantastic! This last look, I'm not super thrilled with the distressed, holed up skinnies, but that jacket rocks.

K, sorry to be so short but heading out soon. Few errands to run after work and then GG is on tonight! Don't miss it! This week's episode revolves around Fashion Week and features Abigail Lorick's stylings. Yay!

-B



No comments: