03 September 2008

Glamorous

As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I love all things French. Even before I spent any time in France, I loved it and I've studied the language since high school. Therefore, I am also fond of French films and celebrities (Brigitte Bardot, Audrey Tautou, etc.), so I was thrilled to see these photos (courtesy Fashion Indie) of Vanessa Paradis and her beau, Johnny Depp in a photo spread for French Glamour.


I absolutely adore these two. Such a fantastically beautiful couple, and yet they don't draw so much attention to themselves as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie do.


I love J and V both individually, and as a couple. Alluring and mysterious. She is typically French, chic and effortless. He is simply amazing. He usually looks as though he hasn't put too much thought into he's wearing, and yet he always looks extremely cool with his fedora and some form of glasses.


*Sigh* Do you think there's any chance Vanessa would want to trade places?

-B

No comments: