02 September 2008

Style In Focus: Natalie Portman

I really just have to disagree with those who have expressed distaste of Natalie Portman's latest red carpet attire from Rodarte:


I happen to think she looks great and this look is very in keeping with many of Fall '08's trends, namely lace and layering. The dress is interesting and she looks gorgeous in it. Personally, I love Natalie Portman's style. She's been especially well-dressed these last several months on the red carpet and I've seen her on the streets of NY and in other locations in paparazzo photos, and when not on the red carpet, I love that she just seems so normal. I mean, come on, the girl is adorable! No, I don't think she's ready to be a fashion critic anytime soon (her judgment on Project Runway anyone?) but I don't think she's trying to be either.

P.S. I hope you all watched Gossip Girl last night!

-B

No comments: