18 September 2008

Faux...Pas?

So I hate to get trend happy, but lately I've become obsessed with finding a pair of faux leather leggings. I know, I know...at first I didn't think I even liked them but my fashion sense seems to have done a complete 180 on me and now I'm loving this look.

Which one of these is not like the other?

Now I find them cool, sleek and just a bit edgy AND I have about a million ideas in my head as to what I could be wearing with them! Ahhhh, hotness. Perfect to wear out and about to partayyy! Hahaha. The pair on the left are the "Motorcycle Pants" by The Row at Barneys, the pair on the right are by Alice + Olivia at Shopbop. Unfortunately my budget doesn't allow for splurging on $1,700 leather pants, so I'll most likely be going for super cheap versions from Macy's and Forever 21. Besides, who knows how long these will be considered "in style" so why waste more money than is necessary in these times of economic hardship, right?

Thoughts?

-B



No comments: