08 September 2008

What's That You Say?

Photos: Jonathan Saunders Spring '09 [FashionIndie]

Ughh, apologies for being SO terribly behind on my posts. However, I do have a good...or at the very least, reasonable, excuse. Since I moved (yay!) into my new apartment on Saturday and do not yet have internet it's been a bit difficult to get online, not to mention the madness of the move alone. I'm hitting up Craigslist constantly to scope out new, cool and best of all, cheap finds. Will hopefully be painting this weekend.

Of course I haven't forgotten about the all important NY FASHION WEEK! Since I've been quite busy I have not had too much time to do much snooping around the tents, but I'll be sure to head over sometime this week to see what I can. In the meantime, I'll try to post reviews/top looks as often as possible.

-B

No comments: