22 August 2008

Frenchie, Gossipy, Fabulous

First up in news that I am super excited about: The first EVER stateside Comptoir des Cotonniers will be opening up down in SoHo in the next day or so. Just in time for me to indulge in a little weekend shopping, no? Haha, we'll see...More info via Racked.

Onto more exciting info: Passing Henri Bendel's on my way to work today, I noticed they have their new Gossip Girl window display up! Since I was on the bus at the time I was unable to get pics, but I will be sure to put some up ASAP. Ahhhh, I cannot wait for the Season 2 premier of the BEST.SHOW.EVER! How could anyone not love a show with so much fashion inspiration AND drama packed into it? Don't forget to watch September 1st!

Lastly for my updates, I submitted a few photos for the chance to model during Fashion Indie Week Brooklyn. The one to the left seemed like a decent "head shot" at the time, haha. Oh well, I also submitted two of the self-portraits that I've put up here so I won't bore you with repeating them again. Anyhow, I'll let you know how that turns out if I actually hear back.

I'll try to be better about updating this weekend, but hopefully I'll be out finding myself a new home (wish me luck!) so forgive me if I slack off a bit. Once I'm settled I'll be able to get myself more organized.

Happy Friday!

-B

No comments: