02 August 2008

Edit: Hot [Tranny] Mess

Hey Kids!

While I was out today, after it stopped raining of course, I walked by
Dylan's Candy Bar and what did I see in the windows? A shiny row of Hershey's themed candy wrapper enhanced dresses from the contestants on Season 4 of Project Runway. I believe these were the designs created for the "Eye Candy" challenge, Episode 6. So, I snapped some pics for you all. Enjoy!

Kevin's design. I think it looks tuxedo inspired, and I kind of like that.

Ricky's...and, I just don't really care for this.

So Christian. I'm a hot mess, you're a hot mess, everyone's a hot mess.

Kit for Kat, haha.

Grr, well, it seems I'm having some internet connectivity issues and the rest of my fab photos won't upload. And since I'm getting tired (ughh, I know, on a Saturday night!) you'll have to wait to see the others. Sad, aren't you?


Anyhow, I did buy the September issue of Lucky magazine, so I shall start looking through that. Yay for September issues arriving! And soon Fall!

Have a good night!


[Edit] Still having internet troubles, but adding as I can...

-B

No comments: