27 August 2008

I Heart Colette

When I was studying in Paris I used to love browsing Colette. The boutique is a fantastic mix of creative randomness and quirkiness. Filled with products ranging from beauty to design to fashion and a whole lot in between.

I'm getting quite excited for the Colette pop-up store that will be featured in NYC's flagship Gap location (54th St. @ 5th Ave.) starting September 6th! It will be there for about a month, ending on October 5th.

You can check out some of the designs that will be featured in the pop-up (such as the t-shirt to the left) via High Snobiety. I think this is one of my favs, but all are fun and unique collaborations between Parisian and NYC artists.

Ahh, so thrilled it's Wednesday! Project Runway tonight perhaps? If I remember AND if there are no apts to see.

-B

No comments: