28 August 2008

I Am Nobody's Little Weasel...

It has to be said, I absolutely adore Audrey Tautou. This should come as no great surprise since I am drawn to all things French, including film, and who could forget the adorable Amélie?

In my opinion, Ms. Tautou has great personal style. Pixie-ish as she is, she is very classy, simple but beautiful and she always has that chic French quality about her. The lucky girl will soon get to play dress up as Coco
Chanel when filming begins on Coco Avant Chanel. I am très jalouse. I expect this biopic to be quite good, or at least the fashion will be since Karl will be overseeing the costumes. Can't wait!

-B



1 comment:

Misty said...

I'm personally a big fan of Through the Looking Glass
blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service